Very small Allen keys?

I have a piece of electronic kit that I need to dismantle but cannot get any allen keys small enough. The keys I need are .5mm and .7mm (point)

Can anyone advise where I can get these in the UK?

TIA

Reply to
Jim

Can't help with the 0.5mm but Maplins do a set of 7 including a 0.7mm key= for=20 =A33.79 part number N51BG.

Hth,

--=20 Boo

Reply to
Boo

Machinemart do an allen key set that includes a 0.5mm, but not the 0.7mm:

Wavey Dave

Reply to
DAVE

The last time I needed small alan keys I got them from Chronos

Reply to
rack2000