What platic to use?

Ths is a follow up to the question I asked a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks for all of the replies, they were very helpful, and I now have some confidence that I can machine plastic!

I ended up using PVC for my adaptors as it was the cheapest of the suggested materials!

I bought a couple of lengths from

service was very quick and their web site had details of tool shapes to cut plastic with.

Thanks again.

John

Reply to
John

Just had a look at their site.Plenty info but not cheap.About four times what I pay for nylon rod. I use Licharz in Daventry.Don`t know how they would be on bits and pieces though. Mark.

Reply to
mark

The special offers / offcut prices are OK though, if there's anything to suit

Reply to
newshound