Whats on in Harrogate?

Seen a couple of posts regarding something going on in Harrogate at the
weekend? What is it? I need a few bits and bobs and live just down the road
so if there is some event on I'll pop round there and get them.
Gav :o)
Reply to
Gav
Its the annual ME exhibition - starts 10 AM Friday and finishes 4PM Sunday. Location is the Great Yorkshire Showground - on the Wetherby road just south of the town.
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree