Woo-Hoo!

I are now a CNC bloke. :^)

Well, not really, but you know what I mean. I am the proud owner of a

4-axis CNC'd Taig mill, and enough reading material to keep me in the bog for *days*.

Happy, happy camper, me.

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

Time to change your tag line then :-) regards

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

i was going to say that Roland!!!! lol

Reply to
Tim Bird

In article , Nigel Eaton writes

Poor form, following up one's own post, but I forgot to add a nod of thanks to a certain Cynical Trader(tm) for shooting me an email putting me on to it. I'd already spotted it, but the thought was appreciated.

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

In article , Roland and Celia Craven writes

I thought I had! Let's try again... :^)

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

Nigel, congratulations, but, surely, shouldn't that be "happy crapper" ? Mike in BC

Reply to
Michael Gray

....and exactly where did you have to go to get that rather fine shaper of yours for 75 quid the other week? Slightly south of Long Eaton as I remember - about 100 miles south!

However living in Suffolk, a largely rural county, does man that it is a machine desert (unless you count grey Fergies and crop sprayers).

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Yes but it started off in the North. The bloody thing was that heavy gravity dragged it down the M1. If I hadn't rescued it would have gone all the way round the M25 and fell off Brighton Pier.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Welcome to the CNC world

You sound as exstatic as I was when I got my first 3 axis Tsugami CNC lathe.

Best of machining to ya! Dave "Industria, arte, prudentia"

Reply to
Dave Jones