Are Hassium-polymers possible???

I've got a ton of Hassium from the Hassium mines on Hyperion and I now want to create polymers with Hassium.
Is that possible???

Add pictures here
âś–

Certainly you can use it as a crosslinking agent in polyacrylic acid or polymers with pendant acid groups. I'm really curious if you can make ferrocene analogs.
John Aspen Research, - www.aspenresearch.com “Turning Questions into Answers”
âś–