DIS PROPORTIONATED ROSIN

I am in search of the above. I wish to use this for production of Pigments powders. any ideas? Jyotindra B.Sc. Tech

Reply to
JYOTIONDRA VACHHARAJANI

Try these companies: Pinova (their Stabilite Ester 10) Arizona Chemical Eastman Chemical (rosin esters only from Europe)

Reply to
Tom

Thanks you,sir for the information. If you do not mind can we interact further on the subject? Jyotindra

Reply to
JYOTINDRA VACHHARAJANI