Help please: one time use self adhesive foam needed

I'm trying to find a type of self adhesive foam for one-time use. Similar to the nicotine patches but in sheet or large patch form. Material only needs to be approx 0.5-1.5mm thick and can be any colour. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, JB

Reply to
JB

If you are looking for large quantities, a local foam converter would be able to make some for you by laminating a transfer tape to a foam. Call multiple converters to find out the various details (minum order size, costs, etc.).

Smaller amounts you might have to get creative with, such as buying the adhesive at a local crafts store or fabric store. You might be able to get the foam there as well or at a harware store. Or if you can wait a little bit, I'm sure Martha Stewart will have plenty of time on her hands to take on this project. I wonder if she's will have her own line of designer license plates?

John

Reply to
John Spevacek

Thanks for the info. JB