Gluing styrene to acrylic

I need the best adhesive for gluing these plastics together. Each interface will only be 1 or 2 sq. millimeters in size.

Thanks for your help. John

Reply to
jriegle

A (Poly)methylmethacrylate glue should do...don't forget degreasing and try preparing the surfaces with a gas flame for better adhesion.

Volker

Reply to
Volker Borst

Contact Weld-on Corporation in California. I'm sure they have a web site and will have a good adhesive.

Reply to
Fobg2000