How to increase the high T performance of polyurethane

Hello, the mechanical properties of polyurethane composite decrease fast with increasing temperature. My question is how to keep the
mechanical property at relatively high T, say 60 degree C. Thanks,
Crosslink it. Choose polyols/polyisocyanates with high melting temperatures (either Tg or Tx). Blend in compatible materials with high Tg's.
John Aspen Research, - www.aspenresearch.com "Turning Questions into Answers"