Interview With Prof. Amiji of Northeastern University on nanomedicine and applications of polymers

Dr. Amiji say about drug targeting nanosystems
"Most investigators do not concern themselves with what will happen to
the nanosystems once it accomplishes its function. How will it be
cleared from the body? Appropriate pharmacokinetic considerations need
to be included in nanosystems design and in vivo testing is going to be
absolutely critical, if we envision any kind of success". for full
interview

soppimath
Dr. Amiji say about drug targeting nanosystems "Most investigators do not concern themselves with what will happen to the nanosystems once it accomplishes its function. How will it be cleared from the body? Appropriate pharmacokinetic considerations need to be included in nanosystems design and in vivo testing is going to be absolutely critical, if we envision any kind of success". for full interview
soppimath

Site Timeline