need information about Rika Lite ®

Hi,

Does anyone know this material, Rika Lite ® ASC-HP. It is Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic. It is used for Solder Pallet Materials Specifications. I want to know the manufacturer's name and its process.

Thanks

Lily

Reply to
Lily Liu

Hi,

I went to college in Boston with a Lily Liu (1991-1995)... You wouldn't be the same one, would you?

Regards, R. David Zopf

Reply to
David Zopf

No, I am not. I have browsed that website. It is a distributor. I really want to know the manufacture.

Thanks anyway

Lily

Reply to
Lily Liu

No, I am not. I have browsed that website. It is a distributor. I really want to know the manufacture.

Thanks anyway

Lily

Reply to
Lily Liu

Why not call/email the distributor and ask? If your need to know is genuine (and not for the purpose of making an offset) they'll probably tell you.

Regards, R. David Zopf

Reply to
David Zopf

I know it is epoxy/fiberglass. The process looks like mold. I am just wondering if someone know some company can do this kind of job. The trade name sounds like a Japanese something. Thanks Lily Liu

Reply to
Lily Liu