Organic-selective pervaporation membranes

Hi all, We are designing a distillation column for acetic acid - water mixture. Feed: 10% w/w acetic ac, 1500 kg/h Bottom: 30% w/w acetic ac, recovered. Instead distillation I'd like to use a pervaporation unit for this purpose. Good organic-selective mebranes should exist in Polyetheraramides or Polyacrilic acid. Any information about commercial producers of organic-selective PV modules or units will be appreciated.

Fabio

Reply to
Derfel

I forgot..