oxygen plasma generator

Greetings,

I've read some people use oxygen plasma to treat ITO glasses for OLED applications. Is it more effective that UV+ozone treatment ?

Is it difficult to build an oxygen plasma unit ?

thanks,

ren

E3-I: This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by UML's antivirus scanning services.

Reply to
Ren

effective it is nearly the same, perhaps the O- and so on radijaks are mre effective

do you want to build a vacuum Generator or one under atmospheric conditions?

but the costs to build a simple vacuum ractor for Lab applications with standard parts maybe 10-20000 Euro...

Michael

I am not a bug I am a undocumented feature

Reply to
Michael Erwerle

Dear Sir: Beside vacuum Generator for oxygen plasma, Can you tell me where and how much money, I can set up some equitment for purification material of OLED, I heard sublimation is the only way, please help.

Chyun Lee

"Michael Erwerle" ¦b¶l¥ó news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m10.aol.com ¤¤¼¶¼g...

Reply to
leechyun

Hi there,

Either one will do i guess, we have a rotary pump in the lab. Just that i'm not sure how to build a plasma generator that is clean and will not contaminate my ITO substrates.

Chyun Lee, nice to meet you. WHere you from ? working on OLEDs also ?

Ren

Reply to
Ren

I never build a reactor, I just work with some... but I know the rices for several Parts, and one of the guys rom the company who build the reactor told me about 4 years ago for a reactor wei paid about 50000 Euro that the costs to build it was below 6000... It was a cheap one with a Mirrowave Generator (he sait about 3000 an Flat Antenna System... they used expensicve perfluoroseals (I told him for the Cold parts Polyurethan will work and for the hotter parts FKM about 500 cheaper) and a chamber made of Nirosta steal... I asume 2500 for this parts, 200 for the electrinic and about 200 for an elektro engine and a bit machanical engeneering...

The rest we have to pay for the engineering....

to clean the chamber: let the Plasma burn over night or so...

I Amnot working on OLEDs I work on gaskets and materials for Packings... but that are teh same processes in Plasma or in ozone/UV working on the Surface... I am here in germany, but may be the process you need will be an atmospheric Oxygen Plasma, the equipment is cheaper, but I never used it and I don´t know how to build an reactor, my time et plasma physics endded about eight years ago.

Michael