Hoses to use with Oxygen

We had a service tech from ESAB at work this week for our plasma CNC. He noticed that we had moved our gas bottles from their original location when the machine was installed. We moved them further from machine and had to use an extension hose from the original lines. The hose to the O2 is rubber and he said this could have exploded or at least it might be eaten up by the O2 over time. "Explosion" got my attention and our recently graduated "engineer" says he's going to replace it but it doesn't seem a priority. Its been two days without a boom. So what types of hoses and at what pressure rating are correct for O2, Nitrogen, Argon. Rosco

Reply to
Butter