Don't worry about it.
She'd be so busy trying to clean up her first boyfriend that nobody else would ever notice.
--
cirby at cfl.rr.com

I'll take mine blonde...oh and erase everything you mentioned below from her neural program code before you ship her. Thanks! ;-)
-- Shawn

Shawn Brown wrote:

(snip the brainy part)
I think they already have what you asked for. http://www.realdoll.com /

Yes right away. Where is she??

Most women think they are already like this.

she could get boring.& those with an inferiority (you are inferior)complex need not.