Anyone had this problem with WF 3.0?

I modify (sorry, EDIT) some dimensions of a sketch, regenerate
themodel, and nothing happens. The dimensions look changed, except that
the numbers show up purple, as if they haven't regenerated. If I
redefine the sketch (sorry, EDIT DEFINITION) then the original
unchanged values are there. I can change them to what I want, tick it
off and then they are ok.
This doesn't happen all the time, just often enough to bug me. It's
build F000.
Reply to
graminator
WF3 has releases up to M110 which means about 11 new releases since F000. If you're not stuck there, you should definitely upgrade. The kind of goofy stuff you came across get constantly debugged in later versions.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes
PTC Calendar may show releases up to M110, or they show up in the web page for logging calls, but M040 is the latest released to the public.
Reply to
Ben Loosli
I hope so. There are CDs on their way to our company of M040.
Here's another one. Anyone double-click a dimension while trying to edit and it disappears? Now *that's* annoying.
Reply to
graminator

Site Timeline