Need dielectric properties for some fluorinated organic gases

Does anyone know where to obtain dielectric constant information for some fluorinated organic gases. I am interested in data for RF and microwave
frequencies (anywhere in the range 1MHz - 100GHz)but NOT optical range.
The specific compounds of interest are: 1. CF4 tetrafluoromethane or carbon tetrafluoride) 2. C2F4 tetrafluoroethylene 3. C3F6 hexafluoropropylene
I am surprised that these are so hard to locate, especially CF4. I have checked the entire IEEE Microwave Theory and Tecniques archive with no luck. Google does not locate anything useful. I also tried the NIST website with no luck. References would be appreciated.
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: /