polylactide

hi i am facing difficulty in synthasising PLA by ROP. i am getting very lettle amount of lactide from lactic acid

Reply to
vimalkumar

Just to be clear: You're trying to making your own lactide?

What are you doing, and what are you using as your reference to help you with this? Could you just buy the lactide already? Sorry that this is all questions, but we need more details (lot smore details)before we can provide a decent answer.

John Aspen Research, -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek