Recycle Computers and Monitors

Start a Computer Recycling Business or Training Program! Buy Computer Recycling for Education Now! ISBN: 0-9658664-0-8 This is the only book of its kind. It is packed with over 350 pages of information that include flow charts, diagrams, illustrations, graphs and templets you can use now! Our book covers planning through enhancements of a business or training program. Written by Al Chaney, MBA who has start-up experience in computer manufacturing, teaching, consulting and integrated waste management. It is estimated that by the year 2007 there will be 500 million surplus computers and monitors in the US. These computers and monitors contain hazardous materials, and are destined for our landfills, which can pollute the environment. However, many states have passed legislation to ban monitors from landfill. The computer-recycling infrastructure in just beginning. Get on the ground floor and build your computer recycling business or nonprofit training program now! Learn the secrets of where the grants and money is to start your operatiion. Our book shows it all! California has just passed the Electronics Waste Recycling Act of 2003 (SB 20) the first of its kind of legislation in the nation to address the growing electronics waste problem. Authorized collectors and recyclers of monitors may be reimbursed for expenses for collecting and recycling monitors from the Electronics Waste Recovery and Recycling Account portion of this legislation after July, 2004 in California. This account is expected to be in the tens of $$millions of dollars by 2005. You do not have to be a California Business to participate. California generally leads the nation on innovative programs and trends. The EPA, environmentalist, computer manufacturers, waste industry, state government and local government are looking at the California model. Our book Computer Recycling For Education will assist you in setting up your computer recycling business or training program. This book is ideal for recyclers, jurisdictions, municipalities, waste haulers, refurbishers, nonprofits or school computer repair training programs. It may also be used as a reference for college environmental studies departments. Read our Five Star Review at Barnes and Noble (

) The only book written on the “Best Management Practices” for starting and operation a Computer recycling program for $199.95 plus $5.00 shipping and handeling in the USA and Canada.I will only ship in the USA. email: snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
call

916-354-3833
Reply to
al chaney