2001 slot & neck solid features

For some reason these features aren't present in my menus. Not even greyed out.

Did these come about after a certain build? I'm running 2001200.

Thanks

Reply to
Mike Singer

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Thanks David,

They also show up in the Solid menu on the side.

Reply to
Mike Singer

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

: The functions themselves are not very useful, with the exception of which works really well,

'Lip' should have been in there ~ they should all be this useful, indispensible even.

Reply to
David Janes