about BLEND command inside PRO/E WF

I'm a beginner in PRO/E WILDFIRE.I'm learning how buiding up complex
geometries using the command BLEND.I draw the sections but all the time i
can't go on and an error message appears on the screen:"Only one loop per
subsection is allowed".I know that the problem is "silly",but please
understand my first difficulties.
Edoardo.
Reply to
edoardo fiorani
Hello. When you have one section then you must toggle this section and sketch next..and toggle and sketch......last section - no toggle (this option is in sketch---> feature options ---> Toggle section (proE 2001). I think that is the same in ProE Wildfire (must be one loop in one section).
Greetings form Poland..
Reply to
b91612
Dzenkuje bardzo....... na raze edoardo "b91612" ha scritto nel messaggio news:cps7bf$ot4$ snipped-for-privacy@atlantis.news.tpi.pl...
Reply to
edoardo fiorani
Just out of interest, what are the job opportunities for proe users in Poland? pozdrowienia
Reply to
kenny

Site Timeline