Automatic Suppression

Does anyone know of any issue with Wildfire where components get automatically suppressed that have missing references. Normally it should enter the resolve mode but I am having an issue where the components and being suppressed automatically.

Reply to
John Smith

I'm sure I don't know all there is to know on the subject, but do know that if you don't explicitly set freeze_failed_assy_comp YES you will be forced into resolve mode. Once it is set it'll just load the assembly. May be other options that'll get you into the situation you are seeing? Might try loading the assembly without loading config.pro. Anyone been playing with config.sup?

Reply to
Jeff Howard