Create Surf of z = x^2 - y^2

Can anyone show me how to create surf from the equation
z = x^2 - y^2
Will be high appreciated.
Xiaoyu
Reply to
mr.xiaoyu.zhou
Insert / Advanced / Blend From File ?
A little more info about what you are trying to do might help squeeze an answer out.
Is there a typical shape? Think I've got the elliptical parabaloid part of it (if we're still on that subject), but if you can generate a sample surface or point set by any means and make it available...
Have you tried posting to mcadcentral, eng-tips, ptcuser, ...? Think you're gonna need all the help you can get. 8~)
Reply to
Jeff Howard
Thank you Jeff. I think you point the right direction and I'm working on it. Xiaoyu
Reply to
mr.xiaoyu.zhou