Fixing balloon index for flexible parts problem

Sorry about the re-post, but I never got any help with this problem:

I understand that BOM balloon for several of the same flexible components won't show up. But now when I create a non-associative balloon for them, I go to fix the index record for them and Pro/E says it can't for that particular item. What do I do if I add parts later and forget that my one balloon needs to manually be changed each time?

Thanks in advance, Jason

Reply to
Jason L ©