Re: Link balloon number to notes

WT,

One way I've figured out to do this is to put an additional balloon on the part I want to specify. Then I click on the options for that balloon and remove the leader. When I create a note a leave a space big enough for that balloon and place the balloon within the note. Not very efficient, but it's all I could come up with.

Roger

2005 > would do that. I then asked if it could???? Didn't get a solid answer - > hope so, though, as it's a real pain to either keep up with the changes or > avoid mentioning the item numbers. >
WT > > > Thanks, > > Roger > > > > > > > >
Reply to
Roger Moore

If I understand you correctly, you then have a balloon floating over a note - a slight of hand trick. I have used that as well, but it suffers from the malady of moving - if the text changes, if the text box moves, etc, the "balloon" isn't lined up properly any more. For the most part, I try to avoid calling out item numbers - use names of parts instead.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

LIke I said........not very efficient. Thanks for your input

Reply to
Roger Moore