Link Notes Macro 2004?

Someone wrote a wonderful macro that I've been using for the last year and a half. It linked a note to the BOM in 2003 and earlier. It would show the part number, quantity, and item number of a selected part on a sheet of a drawing as long as there was an Excel based BOM on the first sheet. Best part is it would update when the BOM changed.

As feared, it doesn't work with the new-fangled BOM, and I can't place an Excel bom in a deawing where the New Bom already exists. Has anyone seen anything like this for 2004?

Many thanks Whit

Reply to
hayduke