Use title as part number in 2004 BOM

Before, in 2003, I made BOM with Excel and I used "Use summary information title as part number". In 2004, I have this option in "Excel based BOM" but I don't find it in the "new" BOM.

Where is it ? Can I count part with Title in properties and not with the file name ?

Thanks

Bertrand

Reply to
Bertrand

Bertrand - Many hellows.

What you are possible try is on part colum - once you select whole colum (after having with the mouse selected).

Next, the column property comes to the left of features manager when the column selected is.

Once again, then next, clicks on "Use Title Summarys".

Now it makes for you what you are too needing.

For to make it work, I was able to with the services pack 2.1

Formost and sincerefully,

Habib

Reply to
Habib