free cad prog after a lot of subscription in july-august 2005

Hello In July-August 2005 i recived an e-mail tellin me if 10000 subscribtion for a new cad prog was reech at the end of August then you could download the prog for a free use. My PC is out until that an i haven't news about this. Somebody can tell me if it is true and where i can find news. Thanks

Reply to
News

It's perfectly true. Father Christmas and Elvis Presley will deliver it to your home address by flying saucer within 10 working days.

Reply to
John Wade

You can go to

and download for yourself.