freeze the screen

Hi,David Janes Can you tell me that after worked hours and several windows opened, when I come back prevoius window, I found it is freezed, add a new feature and interrupt it, or maxize the window and resize it,the object is in active

My computor: 512M DDR333; AMD2000+; Ti4200 in 52.16; Nforce2 platform in Windows 2000

Best Regards

Scott Pan

Reply to
scott.pan

Where to look: Prime suspect, graphics card/drivers: check the PTC website for anything youcan find out about yours.

Next, the NForce2 platform: seems I read a review when that first came out which talked about such video troubles. Google this and see what you can find out, also go to the iNvidia site, they may have something, a patch maybe;

Lastly, bios patches: could be a problem with the way certain software or drivers come out of hibernation. Make sure your system power down setting are set to not kick the computer into hibernation and see if this helps. Do you do Windows Update? They also have such things.

In other words, there's no setting in Pro/e that will fix this, nothing that simple.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes