how to disable the intent mangler...

... by default & permanently, e. g. via config switch
(in 200i2 resp 2001), since it´s annoying to disable
it anew each time the sketcher is invoked.
Yes, I know IM has its advantages, but I´d prefer to
know about my intentions myself esp. when geometry
of features becomes more complex and timeline short.
TIA
Walther
Reply to
Walther
: ... by default & permanently, e. g. via config switch : (in 200i2 resp 2001), since it´s annoying to disable : it anew each time the sketcher is invoked. : option sketcher_intent_manager set to NO
Reply to
David Janes
sketcher_intent_manager no
You could just do Find from Utilities>Options and search on 'intent'.
Regards
Reply to
Pete

Site Timeline