how to disable the intent mangler...

... by default & permanently, e. g. via config switch (in 200i2 resp 2001), since it´s annoying to disable it anew each time the sketcher is invoked.

Yes, I know IM has its advantages, but I´d prefer to know about my intentions myself esp. when geometry of features becomes more complex and timeline short.

TIA

Walther

Reply to
Walther

In the config.pro set sketcher_intent_manager to no

Reply to
Solids

sketcher_intent_manager no

You could just do Find from Utilities>Options and search on 'intent'.

Regards

Reply to
Pete