Layers setting

Hi, is there a config.pro option for unflag the 'propagate status' in the layers settings? Every day when I open the first part, asm or drawing I must be remembered to remove the flag under "Layers Tree->Settings->Propagate Status". Thanks.

Reply to
Paolov

Why? What does it do? I've toyed with it, haven't seen any identifiable = effect. Seems like a twiddle knob, gives the engineers something = harmless to fiddle with. No way I've found to "permanently" change its = setting. In fact, most of the settings in that list are not = configurable. And nothing on it in the "Help" files.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes