Wildfire 4.0 preview window

Ok...I just upgraded from 2.0 to 4.0. I see that when you search for a file the preview window is now on the bottom (and very squished and
tiny) as opposed to the larger view it had to the right in 2.0. Does anyone know how to set Pro/E (a config file/option?) to make the preview window always open to a certain size?
TIA Jason

I haven't seen WF4 yet, someone else will have to give the definitive answer. But I suspect that a preview window on the file open window would not be configurable. Many, many interface things are not. Have you considered using the file browser (seocnd tabbed page) in the Browser window? It has a preview as well as some other file management functionality. It might be worth a try.
David Janes
Janes wrote:

But I suspect that a preview window on the file open window would not be configurable. Many, many interface things are not. Have you considered using the file browser (seocnd tabbed page) in the Browser window? It has a preview as well as some other file management functionality. It might be worth a try.

Thanks for the suggestion David, but it appears it is the same with the file browser. I am just just looking for a way to avoid the extra step of clicking and dragging open the preview window every time I am browsing in a folder. Sometimes I wonder why PTC gets something right and then goes ahead and screws it up again.
Jason