Looking for a report of Market Share of Solid Modelers

Does anyone know of an article or white paper that charts the market share of the various solid modelers on the net.

Reply to
Mike Haff

Perhaps you should include the modifier "credible".

Reply to
Jeff Howard

Your best bet would be the CAD Report

You can get a free 1 month subscription online. Not cheap, but worth it. I use it for my best source of good solid information in a variety of technologies related to CAD and design, but YMMV.

Mike Haff wrote:

Reply to
Chris Gosnell

Daratech is the defacto standard for this kind of information.

The chart(s) on the front page is probably exactly what you are looking for. They have more complete reports by company and usage - but they cost.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Bigelow