printing & pen tables

I have a Canon i850 which I don't think has a printer language capable of handling pen width files (.pnt).

I can print ok but the linewidths are not where I want them. Some are too thick (white).

What would work, oother than changing line colors in Pro?

THanks

Reply to
Robert

My suggestion would be to set pen widths all to 3, for example, in config.pro with in the following options: pen1_line_weight 3 pen2_line_weight 1 pen3_line_weight 1 pen4_line_weight 2 pen5_line_weight 1 pen6_line_weight 2 pen7_line_weight 1 pen8_line_weight 3

These are the default settings but, when all set to three, you can vary them and test the effect on printing.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes