proe2001 doesn't start

Hallo all, this is my problem: when i start proe2001 it open one dos window for few time and nothing more; the xtop.exe process stay in background taking the

99% of cpu (view from window's taskmanager), until i kill it. Now, two strange things: my proe worked normally just to some week ago, without changing of hardware or software; yesterday before i ave formatted the hd and reinstalled the os (winxp pro), and the problem are remained! Someone can help me? Thanks
Reply to
dastardly

my guess is that you need to update your graphics drivers or you upgraded fron win98 and a variable that pro doesn't like is still set.

dastardly wrote:

Reply to
Boltman

Thanks, i've replaced the second last driver version with the last and now proe start correctly.

"Boltman" ha scritto nel messaggio news:jJfub.86315$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.socal.rr.com...

Reply to
dastardly