Re: CAD Services from India

Yes, they have more asses and elbows than they can shake a stick at, and can pay very low wages to. But oh....they don't pay taxes to your governement.....I guess you'll have to make up the short fall yourself. Sounds like a bargian to me.

Our Services includes: > > · 3D Feature / Parametric modeling in various data formats > > · e-Catalog content (2D / 3D CAD data and technical specifications data) > > · Creation of standard parts and equipment for manufacturers (OEMs) > > · Table-driven (CAD) parts creation with Excel Interface > > · CAD data translations > > Piping Design > > Presstool / Jigs and Fixture Design > > · Drawing conversions (Paper to digital) > > Customisation for autodesk products > > 3D Building and Structural Modeling > > Manpower Consultancy > > Kind regards, > Pakutharivu > > RAP Technologies Private Limited > #50, Kasturibai Nagar, 3rd Main Road > Adyar, Chennai, India - 600 020 > > Tel / Fax: +91 44 24422748 > Mobile: +91 9444167875 >

Al LePage

Thanks for your reply. Why dont you try to get a project from here?

-Pakutharivu

Al LePage wrote:

Reply to
RAP Technologies