Re: cosmetic hatch spacing

Hey I figured it out!

> > You don't pick the hatch, you pick one of the edges the hatch is attached to > and right click for properties. > > Now, how do I hide the hatch in other views?

put it on a layer, and have it off by default. turn it on in the view that you want to see it in

cheers Craig

Dave > > > > Pro-People, > > > > I can't figure this one out. I created a cosmetic sketch in my model with > > cross hatching to show an area in the drawing clearly. How do I alter the > > spacing and angle of the cross hatching? > > > > Thanks, > > > > Dave > > > > > >
Reply to
craig stevens

Thanks Craig

Reply to