WF 2.0 - Latest Date Code

Looking for the latest date code for WF 2 Can't seem to find it on the ptc site-

M230 or M240 when I checked last week. The CD's arrived today, but I was too busy to open them.
--
Ben Loosli

"CKERIDES" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
Ben Loosli wrote:

Huh? I just requested and received the M080 disks and I thought that I was up to date. As far as the website goes, I think that M080 is the latest that is available.
Ron
M080 is the latest Wildfire 2.0 datecode; M230 (or 240?) is a Wildfire 1.0 datecode.
Regards
Ron Roberts wrote:

I was too