WF 2.0 - Latest Date Code

Looking for the latest date code for WF 2 Can't seem to find it on the ptc site-

Reply to
CKERIDES

M230 or M240 when I checked last week. The CD's arrived today, but I was too busy to open them.

Reply to
Ben Loosli

Huh? I just requested and received the M080 disks and I thought that I was up to date. As far as the website goes, I think that M080 is the latest that is available.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Roberts

M080 is the latest Wildfire 2.0 datecode; M230 (or 240?) is a Wildfire

1.0 datecode.

Regards

Reply to
peterdouglas