WF 2.0 -> Alias Image Studio

Hello, I am using Wildfire 2 and wish to export my models to Alias Image Studio 3 trial [this is the setup I have used at Uni, but am now on placement] in order to work out whether it's worth getting my employers to purchase it.

My problem is that ImageStudio refuses to accept any of the standard file types I export to; e.g. .step or .igs.

Do I need to select specific options in the output dialogue, or do I need the additional Direct Connect piece of software to get this to work?

Any help appreciated,

Robert C

Reply to
Robert Curtis

Alias has licensed and supports the PTC Granite Interoperability Kernel to support import of Pro/e data. Just do 'File>Save a Copy' and select Granite as the data format. Any Alias product, including Image Studio, should be able to read it.

Reply to
David Janes