When pro doesn't allow use of smaller numbers - how do I change that?

Hello,
When you try to use a number, in a feature, and pro give you a range saying that you can't use a number that small...
I know there's a setting that you can use to change the "small number availability" what is that setting and how do I navigate to it in the menus in Creo/Pro5/wildfire5?
Thanks
Mike
OK absolute accuracy, I found it in model properties, thanks.

"Mike" wrote in message
Hello,
When you try to use a number, in a feature, and pro give you a range saying that you can't use a number that small...
I know there's a setting that you can use to change the "small number availability" what is that setting and how do I navigate to it in the menus in Creo/Pro5/wildfire5?
Thanks
Mike
Mike, did you try adjusting the part accuracy, like inserting a zero after the decimal place? It's a setup function.
D JANES