When pro doesn't allow use of smaller numbers - how do I change that?

Hello,

When you try to use a number, in a feature, and pro give you a range saying that you can't use a number that small...

I know there's a setting that you can use to change the "small number availability" what is that setting and how do I navigate to it in the menus in Creo/Pro5/wildfire5?

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike

ge saying that you can't use a number that small... I know there's a settin g that you can use to change the "small number availability" what is that s etting and how do I navigate to it in the menus in Creo/Pro5/wildfire5? Tha nks Mike

Reply to
Mike

Hello,

When you try to use a number, in a feature, and pro give you a range saying that you can't use a number that small...

I know there's a setting that you can use to change the "small number availability" what is that setting and how do I navigate to it in the menus in Creo/Pro5/wildfire5?

Thanks

Mike

Mike, did you try adjusting the part accuracy, like inserting a zero after the decimal place? It's a setup function.

D JANES

Reply to
JANES