Can FlexLM (LMTools) be used for multiple seperate vendor products?

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know if FlexLM (aka LMTools) can used to server networked licen ses for multiple products developed by different vendors/manufacturers?
My scenario:
I've got a W2K8 server with LMTools installed, hosting several Siemens Soli dEdge licenses (saved in a '.dat' license file). I also have another W2K8 s erver with LMTools installed hosting several Autodesk licenses (saved in a '.lic' license file). When reading the contents of both license files they contain very similar syntax and I'm wondering if I could merge the two toge ther to consolidate all my licenses to one location.
Any feedback is welcome.
Thanks, Dan