FlexLM through ISA server

We have a FlexLM license server running on a machine behind ISA. When a previous server was exposed to the internet, without ISA, PTCstatus and Pro/E work fine from the Internet. Now we have the license server running behind the ISA, applications from the internet side fail. I can see licenses and telnet to the FlexLM server, but PTCstatus fails. Anyone have experience with this?

The ISA server is connected to the Internet with a second network card.

Kind regards,

Mark

Reply to
TEST