Where are these commands

Anybody knows where to find the command for creating a surface by copying existing geometry? And where do you find how to create a composite curve? I looked all over and could not find it. Harry

Reply to
Harry Wulf

You don't say what version you are using, but in Wildfire: select a surface or curve, Edit > Copy, and go from there.

=====================

Reply to
Jeff Howard

Use the menu mapper on the pro-e web site to find where the commands went.

Basically all the functionality is now under Edit|copy.

You preselect the features, surfaces, edges, etc... first.

Harry Wulf wrote:

Reply to
Chris Gosnell

to create a quilt copy of your solid model:

#create#surface#new#copy-done#Solid Surfs

to create a composite curve:

click on the curve icon, on the side of your window by default. Under "crv options" pick "composite".

If the icon's not there, right click on your top toolbar and pick "Toolbars", scroll down the window to the "datum" toolbar and tick the box to display it.

Reply to
Gra-gra

I guess I did not make myself clear. I was talking about the newly released BETA version of Wildfire 2.0 Most probably it is not complete. I went through the menu mapper and as you said its EDIT and COPY, but it is not there! All you have is copy to CLIPBOARD!! Harry.

Reply to
Harry Wulf