wildfire layer contol in a seperate window

I run with 2 monitors. In 2001 I could throw my model tree and layer control in a seperate window on my 2nd monitor and leave them open all
the time.
In wildfire I have been able to open the model tree in a seperate window, but I cannot figure out how to open the layer control in a separate window.
any help would be appreciated.
thanks
Mike
: I run with 2 monitors. In 2001 I could throw my model tree and layer : control in a seperate window on my 2nd monitor and leave them open all : the time. : : In wildfire I have been able to open the model tree in a seperate : window, but I cannot figure out how to open the layer control in a : separate window.
In 'Tools>Customize Screen' you can set up model tree to show at the same time as the layer tree. On the Navigation Tabs page is a section called Model tree settings. If set to either of the two choices beside 'As part of Navigation tabs', it will display separately from the Layer tree and the layer icon will not toggle between them. But whether you can get them both onto a separate screen I can't tell you. Since this stuff is Java based, including the browser window, I'm betting a lot of stuff is possible with J-link for which there's no existing interface.
David Janes