wtf: productview express "graphics data not available"

hi all,

wildfire 2 parts give me a "graphics data not available" message. saving as .ed productview files shows me a textfile in the browser window. Right click on the .ed file and selecting "view with productview express" gives me a "parameter not correct" error message.

wildfire (1) parts give me a "verifying data" message that takes forever.

However, the sample objects from ptc work fine.

WTF ?

wzzl

Reply to
stinky wizzleteet