Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

WF browser - not open by default
Gurus, I know this has been covered but I just can't seem to find it. How can I configure WF2 so that the browser doesn't open when I start Pro? Thanks and sorry for re-hashing this. Mike Singer
1
1

WF3 Observations
Entering sketcher - I was under the impression that PTC were going to dump the sketch orientation window and assume an auto orientation - this would mean one less thing to worry about for beginners....

pro/mechanica pt 2
Hello again I have worked out how do asimple beam, and am satisfied that the results are correct. However, when i try and do an analysis of a sketched eam, even a square or round shape, i get no...
4
4

Converting 2D to 3D
Hi there, Does anyone know of a company in the UK (or indeed software) that can convert 2D autocad Drawings into 3D AutoCad Drawings? We use Navis Works to view 3D drawings sent by clients, but we...
1
1

Error message while using ordinate dimensions
When creating drawing dims only, model baselines may not be used. Select again. Has anyone seen this warning? When creating drawing dims only, model baselines may not be used. Select again. I saw this...
1
1

AutoCAD Training Survey
Hello fellow cad gurus. I am an experienced cad manager and I want to share my collective cad knowledge with you. I have over 10 years exoperience using autocad every day. I want to create some sort...
2
2

CAD & creativity
Hi everyone, Is CAD affecting your ability to be creative? I would like to invite you to participate in a survey to help me find out. The link below will take you to a short online survey that should...
4
4

PRO/MECHANICA
hI I've only had some simple tutorials at uni for pro/mechanica, and I'd like to use it on a beam The beam I'm designing has a funny shape, otherwise I'd stick with simple hand calc's. To check...
4
4

"What If" design question
I'm fairly new to Wildfire 3, hopefully you can help me with a couple of questions. 1) I have modeled a part and would like to try a "What If" with a minor revision without erasing the current model....
1
1

failed to load java application
After reinstalling PRO/E 2001 i am not able to load jlink files in PRO/E .please help me to find a solution.(before it was running correctly) i am including environment variables CLASSPATH...

Assembly Xsec
Hi people I'm creating a Xsec in a Assembly file. Do u know if it's possible to keep entire (not cut) some parts excluding them from Xsec? Thanks Pier
10
10

Simple Die & Fixture Designer needed
I hope this is not the wrong place to this, please forgive/redirect me if so. I need to find a subcontract Fixture and Die Designer fluent in Pro/E in Southern GA. This is an excellent entry level...
8
8

Pro Piping Topic pdf - WF2
Hey All, Can anyone send me the Pro Piping Topic pdf for Wildfire 2? I just accepted a new position late yesterday and I'm leaving on vac Monday early, I was hoping to take it with me for study on the...

License.dat File Removal
Hello, How can I remove the license.dat file from my computer? I had an old trial version of Pro/E and now it is giving me trouble when I try and install Wildfire 3.0. Thanks, Bashir
4
4

Files from AutoCad
A client needs me to convert some of his Autocad files to Wildfire. What's the best way to import these drawings or profiles? These drawings will be extruded or revolved. Thank you.
5
5