Simple Die & Fixture Designer needed

I hope this is not the wrong place to this, please forgive/redirect me if so.

I need to find a subcontract Fixture and Die Designer fluent in Pro/E in Southern GA.

This is an excellent entry level position, some experience with fixtures and dies would be required. I would like to get a feel for the talent and interest available for this job. I am not a recruiter, and we do not pay recruiters.

I want to know if we can feel this position with local talent.

Reply to
pokeroutlaw6

I hope this is not the wrong place to this, please forgive/redirect me if so.

I need to find a subcontract Fixture and Die Designer fluent in Pro/E in Southern GA.

This is an excellent entry level position, some experience with fixtures and dies would be required. I would like to get a feel for the talent and interest available for this job. I am not a recruiter, and we do not pay recruiters.

I want to know if we can feel this position with local talent.

Reply to
pokeroutlaw6

Reply to
huggre

post the job at

cad/cam/guy

That is certainly a professional and goodhearted suggestion. I worry only that I have gotten quality interviews out of that site because companies who are serious about recruiting talented, competent Pro/ENGINEERS use this site to find help. I wouldn't want to cheapen it or cheese it up. The guy you're sending there seems of that calibre and category: no company name, no pay rate, sub-contracted (but "NO RECRUITERS"!?!), "entry level" always rings the extra cheese, "special" sauce bell. Sorry, doesn't sound like a job that belongs on pejn.com though maybe on mcad central:

David Janes

Reply to
allennella

Reply to
allennella

Oh, yeah, and he wants to "feel (sic) this position with local talent" (Southern Georgia) so he comes to an international center!?! How about an ad in the Valdosta Daily Times or post the ad on a bulletin board of Valdosta State College or Valdosta Tech. Come to think of it, even mcad central is overreaching.

Reply to
David Janes

David,

Pejn.. well if the ad reads like it did here then they won't put it up on the site.

If it's a serious offer then it will have to be stated in such a manner.

Reply to
cad/cam/guy