Subject Author Posted Replies

[CFP] Call for participation: WSOM 2011, 8th Workshop on Self-Organizing Maps
=================================================================== Call for Participation for WSOM 2011, 8th WORKSHOP ON SELF-ORGANIZING MAPS 13 - 15 June 2011, Espoo, Finland Aalto University School...

JavaScript AI Mind Programming Journal -- 2011 May 4
-- Bugfix of the WHO Problem. The JavaScript AI Mind is a tutorial version of the more robust artificial intelligence in Forth called MindForth. Recently we solved a "WHO" problem in MindForth, namely...

Autonomous robot's navigation
Since October 2007 I developed new object recognition algorithm "Associative Video Memory" (AVM). Algorithm AVM uses a principle of multilevel decomposition of recognition matrices, it is steady...
3
3

MindForth Programming Journal -- 2011 May 3
-- Encountering the WHO Problem. In the most recent release of MindForth artificial intelligence for autonomous robots possessing free will and personhood, our decision to zero out post- ReEntry...

On solving the forward kinematics of 3RPR planar parallel manipulator using hybrid metaheuristics
Dear colleagues, I would like to inform you that, Rohitash Chandra, my research partner about EAs, and I, we have just published a paper titled: "On solving the forward kinematics of 3RPR planar...

JavaScript AI Mind Programming Journal -- 2011 May 1
-- Organizing the AI Mind Control Panel The AiMind Control Panel has room for about six hyperlinks. It seems best if we include in the Control Panel both a link to the current Lab Notes and a link to...

MindForth Programming Journal -- 2011 April 25
Mon.25.APR.2011 -- Return to General MindForth Coding. We may shift our attention away for a time from the treatment of English articles and concentrate instead on further work in the implementation...

wire detecting?
Greetings, I've a wire buried an inch or two into the ground which emits an 8KHz signal, similar to an invisible fence used for dogs. I'd like to be able to detect this for another reason, and haven't...

CGAL 3.8 Released, Computational Geometry Algorithms Library
The CGAL Open Source Project is pleased to announce the Release 3.8 of CGAL, the Computational Geometry Algorithms Library. Besides fixes to existing packages major features where added in the...

Draft paper submission deadline extended: IICAI-11, December 2011, India
*Draft paper submission deadline extended: IICAI-11, December 2011, India* The 5th Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-11) will be held during December 14-16, 2011 in...

Artificial Intelligence MindForth Programming Journal -- 2011 April 15
[snipped] Very schoolboy humour I know, but these may be the world's funniest variable names ever.
4
4

robot and the concept of artificial
hi folks i think that we could try to imagine the fine tuning of the artificial with great attention as well as the design of intelligence with great attention thanks to robot. what did you do in...
1
1

UNI Mini-Sumo Ship-In's Invitational April 28th
Mini-Sumo Ship-In's at UNI! for the sixth year! Shipping in your Mini-Sumo robot provides a real service to our robotics students. Seeing the different designs and implementation of the Ship-Ins is...

Security experts from Cyberoam, Novell, Wipro, IBM all at one place @Security Conf (April 9th, Mumbai)
Hello , How are you doing? The Conference will address the challenges and issues at the forefront of enterprise security. The conference brings together practitioners, professionals, and others...
1
1

Second CFP: 21th IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing (MLSP 2011)
=================================================================== Call for Papers for the 21th IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing (MLSP 2011) September 18 -...