Subject Author Posted Replies

Best Dust Collection System for Fab Lab?
Hi there! We are opening a one-of-a-kind Fab Lab, and are looking for recommendations / advice on the best dust collection systems for the type of work that we will be doing in our shop. BACKGROUND -...
4 years ago

keypoint matching
Hi, I have been asked to do familiar scene recognition with sift keypoint match ing and homography. I have adapte dthe sift_mosaic.m code from vlfeat libra ry. My results show many inliers which are...
5 years ago

Motor like wiper motor with 100+rpm
Hi, I'm in the need of a worm geared like wiper motor but with 100+ rpm. Bosch has a motor like it code F006B20102 but I'm unable to find it in USA. Some similar motor or some workaround would be...
5 years ago

Re: WANTED: 6-axis, hardened, Robot Arm
Hi Yoni, We can supply you the 6 axis robot you need. We are SOOYEE Robotics, the ro bot manufacturer in China. We can totally meet your needs you mentioned. Ou r SYH1506A would be your good Choice....
2
5 years ago 2

Re: How does the Robomower perimeter wire work?
will any type of wire work
5 years ago

Basic Robotics
Hello, I have a conveyor system and a 6 axis robot . I want to know how will the robot know if there is a box waiting on the conveyor ( ofcourse there is a sensor). How will it communicate with the...
6 years ago

Re: Radio Shack Armatron Article
Yes I built one for my final project at DeVry....I used a Vic20 and an 8 bi t to 16 bit decoder and had to build gear boxes and motors to replace the s ingle planetary gear...I still have whats left...
2
6 years ago 2

[M] Folding laundry: a challenge for robotics
Title: The Challenges of A Laundry Folding Robot Author: Adam Fabio Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 13:00:43 -0500 Link: Podcast Download URL: [image 1]?This is the year of the general purpose home robot!?...
6 years ago

Re: Found small DC gear motors
ZHAOWEI-- a professional manufacturer of miniature DC planetary reducer mot or! Shenzhen ZhaoWei Machinery & Electric Co., Ltd. is a professional manufactu rer of miniature DC planetary reducer motor....
1
6 years ago 1

[jobs] Robotics Engineers for mobile robot at Amy Robotics
Amy Robotics is an innovative company focused on service robots that enhanc es quality of life through robotic technologies, products and services. Our team is based in Hangzhou, China. We are...
6 years ago

the first solution to the AI SIngularity
Announcing the first solution to the AI Singularity, and it is a non-luddite solution, from the Intractable Studies Institute, the farthest out research institute which is recognizably technical. It's...
6 years ago

Looking for plotting robot that can do very large drawings
For decades now, there have been small robots that children can program to make drawings by dragging a pen along, as the robot rolled over paper. But , these have always been geared towards education,...
6 years ago

Seeking low-cost self-contained motor controller
I am seeking a basic programmable motor controller. I am familiar with the Elmo brand motor controllers, and they generally have the kinds of feature s I want, plus more. But the cost for their...
1
6 years ago 1

Automatic Guided Vehicle Design
I have to build an AGV (Automatic guided Vehicle) with speed of 60 meter pe r minute pulling 100kg. Planning to use DC motor in closed loop.Which micr o controller I should use? (Arduino, Raspberry...
6 years ago

AGV Designing (Automatic Guided Vehicle)