Subject Author Posted Replies

Any Info for NND Nakanippon Robot Arm (Small)
Dear All I am looking for information and particularly software to run an old NND Nakanippon Electric Co's 5 axis robotic arm. It was painted bright orange by the factory and consist of 1. 5 axis arm...
2
2

Security Robots Market - Business Opportunities, Development Trends and Revenue Forecasts
Autonomous surveillance devices possessing cameras on wheels and roll aroun d patrolling any specific area assigned are known as security robots. These robots assist the guards in security by alerting...

Sourcing parts from China based companies (2022 Update)
*FIRST POST* Hi guys, I am quite curious about Chinese-based companies, and I know there are prejudice when it comes to products coming from them, but I would like to know, from the perspective of who...
2
2

KUKA RC - Robot
Hey, I am new to robotics and I want to understand what a Kuka Robot Controller (like the Kuka KRC4) is communicating to the robot? What signals are used there, and what communication standards? On...

[M] Battle Bots - coming to a war near you
Title: Russia is Building War Robots: a Fully-Automated Kalashnikov Neural Network Gun Author: Fnord666 Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 14:19:00 -0400 Link: MrPlow[1] writes: Submitted via IRC for...

Tips for Testing KUKA Callibration
Hey there! Our new KUKA robot is currently being installed and configured as we speak. Before the team of engineers that are setting it up leave, I would love some feedback and any suggestions on how...

Best Dust Collection System for Fab Lab?
Hi there! We are opening a one-of-a-kind Fab Lab, and are looking for recommendations / advice on the best dust collection systems for the type of work that we will be doing in our shop. BACKGROUND -...

keypoint matching
Hi, I have been asked to do familiar scene recognition with sift keypoint match ing and homography. I have adapte dthe sift_mosaic.m code from vlfeat libra ry. My results show many inliers which are...

Motor like wiper motor with 100+rpm
Hi, I'm in the need of a worm geared like wiper motor but with 100+ rpm. Bosch has a motor like it code F006B20102 but I'm unable to find it in USA. Some similar motor or some workaround would be...

Re: WANTED: 6-axis, hardened, Robot Arm
On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 23:53:13 -0800 (PST), wrote in comp.robotics.misc: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Do you really believe that 20 1/2 years later Yoni is still waiting for his robot arm? You certainly...
2
2

Re: How does the Robomower perimeter wire work?
will any type of wire work

Basic Robotics
Hello, I have a conveyor system and a 6 axis robot . I want to know how will the robot know if there is a box waiting on the conveyor ( ofcourse there is a sensor). How will it communicate with the...

Re: Radio Shack Armatron Article
bit to 16 bit decoder and had to build gear boxes and motors to replace the single planetary gear...I still have whats left of it and I know I have th e magazine somewhere lol...It worked but kept...
2
2

[M] Folding laundry: a challenge for robotics
Title: The Challenges of A Laundry Folding Robot Author: Adam Fabio Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 13:00:43 -0500 Link: Podcast Download URL: [image 1]?This is the year of the general purpose home robot!?...

Re: Found small DC gear motors
ZHAOWEI, A TRUSTWORTHY MANUFACTURER OF MICRO GEAR MOTOR Shenzhen ZHAOWEI is specialized in designing, manufacturing and selling= Micro DC Gear Motors, especially DC Geared Motors. We have successfully...
1
1