Subject Author Posted Replies

SPEL 80M for SRC200
Does anyone here has a copy of SPEL 80M software? Thank you
1
1

Roboscout no Remote Sharper Image
I picked up this Roboscout, not knowing anything about them but thought it looked really cool. Turns out the guy I got it from no longer had the remote... Does anyone happen to know where I might be...
1
1

Coding Robot Strong AI
Strong AI is being coded for autonomous humanoid robots by these steps. 1. Code the MainLoop module -- Use either an actual loop with subroutine calls, or make a ringlet of perha ps object-oriented...

AI Mind Maintainer: Have Code, Will Travel
If you have the right stuff for working in a mission-critical AGI installat ion, you may join the elite cadre of human beings charged with man-machine liaison. With your expertise in software...

APAC industrial robotics market to accrue substantial remuneration by 2024, Japan and China to be the major revenue pockets
Industrial robotics market has lately been traversing alongside an exponential growth path, given that major industry verticals have been striving to incorporate future oriented solutions in their...
1
1

Security Robots Most Immune To Robots/ Automatization?
Autonomous surveillance devices possessing cameras on wheels and roll aroun d patrolling any specific area assigned are known as security robots. These robots assist the guards in security by alerting...
1
1

Any Info for NND Nakanippon Robot Arm (Small)
Dear All I am looking for information and particularly software to run an old NND Nakanippon Electric Co's 5 axis robotic arm. It was painted bright orange by the factory and consist of 1. 5 axis arm...
2
2

Security Robots Market - Business Opportunities, Development Trends and Revenue Forecasts
Autonomous surveillance devices possessing cameras on wheels and roll aroun d patrolling any specific area assigned are known as security robots. These robots assist the guards in security by alerting...

Sourcing parts from China based companies
*FIRST POST* Hi guys, I am quite curious about Chinese-based companies, and I know there are prejudice when it comes to products coming from them, but I would like to know, from the perspective of who...
2
2

KUKA RC - Robot
Hey, I am new to robotics and I want to understand what a Kuka Robot Controller (like the Kuka KRC4) is communicating to the robot? What signals are used there, and what communication standards? On...

[M] Battle Bots - coming to a war near you
Title: Russia is Building War Robots: a Fully-Automated Kalashnikov Neural Network Gun Author: Fnord666 Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 14:19:00 -0400 Link: MrPlow[1] writes: Submitted via IRC for...

Tips for Testing KUKA Callibration
Hey there! Our new KUKA robot is currently being installed and configured as we speak. Before the team of engineers that are setting it up leave, I would love some feedback and any suggestions on how...

Best Dust Collection System for Fab Lab?
Hi there! We are opening a one-of-a-kind Fab Lab, and are looking for recommendations / advice on the best dust collection systems for the type of work that we will be doing in our shop. BACKGROUND -...

keypoint matching
Hi, I have been asked to do familiar scene recognition with sift keypoint match ing and homography. I have adapte dthe sift_mosaic.m code from vlfeat libra ry. My results show many inliers which are...

Motor like wiper motor with 100+rpm
Hi, I'm in the need of a worm geared like wiper motor but with 100+ rpm. Bosch has a motor like it code F006B20102 but I'm unable to find it in USA. Some similar motor or some workaround would be...