We are opening a one-of-a-kind Fab Lab, and are looking for recommendations /
advice on the best dust collection systems for the type of work that we will be
doing in our shop.
- We have several different zones in our shop, including Robotics, Wood Shop,
Metal Shop, CNC Shop, Chemical Storage, Paint Booth, etc.
- We will be zoning off our "dusty" work zones from our "non-dusty" zones, such
as our office space, material storage, etc.
- See photo to get a better overview of our space:
https://www.screencast.com/t/Bn0IPbuEL (Yellow = dust zone, Blue = no dust zone.)
- What is the best dust collection system for this kind of fab lab?
- What are you using / would you recommend for dust collection? Air
purification? Fume extraction?
I would really appreciate any insights, recommendations or advice that you could
share! Thanks in advance.